A Y L N A


 photo f0d64304-681d-498b-b59a-877cc194b47e.jpg
? / ? / ? / ?


We are all strangers from the start


{Sunday, August 11, 2013} 6:51 AM




Finally I went dating with Jake. Was thinking of getting the package of going Singapore Zoological Park + River Safari but after much thoughts, We both decided to go only one for now. As We realize that We would not have enough time to walk finish the whole park without the entire day. So next date trip it is ! 

I have been to the Zoo a few years back, but I always wanted to go back as I really love the greens and also the animals :) I'm so glad that Jake is willing to bring me there as he is someone who does not really like to be bathing in the sun. 

Actually I don't know what to blog about because I can't be explaining all the different animals in details that We had seen that day. So, I shall let the pictures do the talking.



























































































 




previous next

layout by drivefaraway